There’s a Tasti D-Lite right near my apartment – I walk past it a few times a day. Walking home from the subway, coming back from a run. And in the summer sometimes they have staff giving out free samples outside and I must admit, yes I’ll make a beeline over there for a little taste!
Even though Tasti D-Lite represents everything that’s wrong with food in this country:
– Poor quality and fake taste
– Obsession with low calorie and low fat over all else
– Using guilt as a tool to sell food (Tagline: “Dessert your guilt”)
– Food that’s made in a lab (the Tasti Technical Institute to be exact)
– Chemicals, long ingredient list, sugar, corn syrup and conventional dairy
– I could go on!
Today I present you a chocolate peanut butter “milk”shake to help you cool down after a hot day. With truly natural high quality ingredients!
– 1/2 cup coconut milk
– 1/2 frozen banana
– 1 tbsp hemp seeds
– 1 tbsp peanut butter
– 1 tsp cocoa powder
– 1 tbsp shredded coconut
– Sustain protein powder
– Hefty dash of cinnamon
– Water and ice
Blend and enjoy!