Here’s the recipe for the roasted brussels sprouts that I made for Thanksgiving. They were a big hit! Brussels sprouts are full of fiber which helps to keep you full and vitamins – C, E, A and K. Plus, they taste like nature’s candy.
2 pounds of brussels sprouts
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsalmic vinegar
1/2 cup walnuts
2 tbsp Parma (vegan parmesan cheese)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375. If you’re using Brussels sprouts off the stalk, take them off. Wash the sprouts.
- Chop sprouts until they are a uniform size, leaving the small ones whole and possibly cutting the larger ones into quarters.
- Boil Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes and pat them dry.
- Place Brussels sprouts in roasting pan and pour in olive oil and vinegar and stir until sprouts are coated well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Add chopped walnuts and roast for 5 more minutes until walnuts are browned.
- Sprinkle with Parma and enjoy!